- In 1993, Tom Abele founds his first small data collection company for telephone market research in Germany. The company grows and develops extensive know-how for international projects.
- In the year 2003 Tom has an inkling: he realizes that he has to open call centers in the main countries of Europe.
- 2005 Tom meets Ennio Armato, a young enfant prodige of market research, and they open the Italian office.
- In 2010 they open the London office which quickly becomes the European base for important polls carried out in the EU on behalf of institutions in the US and other countries.
- In 2016 they launch an innovative startup called CubeSurvey that focuses on new digital technologies with the aim of developing new approaches in terms of sampling and methodologies.
- In 2020 Tom and Ennio realize that the market has definitely changed, also due to COVID-19, and they understand that the company must be ready for the future: analog is definitely becoming digital.
- Therefore, they start a company upgrade with a radical change of brand identity. The name FFIND reflects and inverts the old acronym IFF, as if the past looked in the mirror and saw the future.
- The 3 branches (London, Frankfurt, Palermo) are united under the new brand FFIND.
- Every year we manage over 300 studies, both online and offline, and interview over 1 million people for the most important research institutes.